Thursday, February 12, 2009

The Doctor says...

Well I had another doctors appointment today and all is looking good. Little boy is growing as he should and moving all the time! I mean ALL THE TIME!! It will be interesting to see if he moves as much once he is born. It will also be interesting to see how big he is. The Doctor estimates him to be about 7 pounds, but we have just under three weeks until his due date. So he could still do some growing. No matter what he will be here soon and we are so excited to meet him as we know you all are too!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Remember you were an eight pound baby so little Ro has some growing to do yet if he wants to be like his mother. I think he is ready to get into bigger space that why he moves so much. Enjoy every bit of this special time.

Anonymous said...

I think he is moving around because he is nervous about meeting his new G'Pa Zeke - what a scary thing for a little tyke like him - I really feel sorry for him - if he decides to take up golf, I'll come and do my part (hole in one on #6, Kapalua, Tiger Woods Golf) - don't let G'Pa Zeke show him anything about the game - please (except to tell him about #3 at Emeis and how I made a "tap-in birdie last time we played).

Best of luck Nate and Ryla - our 2nd little grandboy will be here Wednesday or before. KEE