Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Peek A Boo





While we were all playing in the living room this morning Judson found a burp rag on the floor and decided it would be fun to play peek a boo. I was so excited that I was able to catch some pictures of the process. He was so happy with himself. He loves to play peek a boo, but today her totally initiated it and keep it going. I just had to say the words and just laugh at his cute little face!!



But it was not to much later that he discovered that I had the camera out and crawled over to explore that more closely. He kept grabbing the lens cap.

4 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Love it! He is such a little cutie! Chloe does this too.. We're proud mamas, but is so sweet to see them so proud of themselves!

Phifer Family said...

I love playing peek a boo! His hair is cracking me up! Tinzley also tries to grab the camera whenever she can. :)

D's Mom said...

How fun that you got pics! He's so stinkin' cute!!!!

Heather P said...

Ryla- it is so fun to see him learning and enjoying playing with you!