Monday, April 12, 2010

Exploring

Judson wanting to get out of the swing. He does not last long with swinging because he does not enjoy having to stay in one place. :)
We went to the park today with Amy and Miles. This is a picture of Miles swinging. He did very good job sitting up for just being 4 months old. He is wearing Judson's hat because the sun was so bright the way he was facing.

Judson loved that there were other kids to play with. He also enjoyed climbing the stairs and going down the slide. I always went down the slides with him because they are much bigger than he is used to. So I got my work out too, racing to the top of the stairs before he made it to the slide.



After the park we came home and Judson took a nap, then we had lunch and then decided to explore the back yard. He loved the grills. They made great noises when he would bang on them.

He found a piece of bark that he enjoyed playing with.


Busy little hands!


As Judson played in the yard I laid there and watched him. This was my view! It is such an amazingly nice day today and we have loved being outside. I loved laying the grass, soaking up the sunshine and watching Judson play. What a great day!!

3 comments:

D's Mom said...

Love the pics of his hands -- so cute! And he is of course adorable in his little hat.

Kelly T said...

He is so cute!

You're such a great photographer - I loved the grass picture. I know, others might think it's boring, but it was very creative. I'm trying to get better at manual focusing on what I want like that. Very cool.

Phifer Family said...

That is one cute little guy you got there! So glad you were able to get out on such a beautiful day! :)