Thursday, September 9, 2010

18 months and FEARLESS

As I was cleaning up lunch today Judson was playing so nicely by himself. He was sitting in a chair looking at his new library books, he got a few blocks out and was using them as if they were cars and then it got a little to quiet. He had taken his stool and but it on the coffee table so that he could climb higher and reach or try to reach the pictures that are up on the wall. Before I took him down I just had to get this picture to share with all of you!! We are going to have our hands full for sure with him. He is so smart and totally fearless!! But I love it!!

I mean just look at this face, how can you not just love it!!

Judson also had his 18 month appointment today! Yes 18 months, a year and a half!! Time just goes by so quickly!! He is not a baby anymore that is for sure!!

Judson is now 24 lbs. 14 oz. and 33 1/2 inches tall. I know hard to believe tall and skinny! :)
He is just below the 50th percentile for weight and just above the 75th percentile for height.

4 comments:

Laura Beth and Cliff said...

Oh my goodness. I would have freeked out!!! When did our little babies become little boys!!!

Anonymous said...

G'pa thinks you may have an architect not any engineer on your hands. He is already starting to design "tall buildings"

Katie said...

Oh my word!!! What a little climber!

I love that 2nd pic! He is SO cute!

The Ferguson Family said...

Love it! Time does fly!