Wednesday, November 10, 2010

California

Shasta Dam, second largest dam in the U.S.

Krisitn and I at the dam, don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful!! :)


At the sun dial bridge Friday before rehersal.
This was a pretty place and the bridge is an actual sundial, though only one day a year!!


The lovely rooster that lives next door to Kristin's parents house,
no we were not in the county!! And this lovely bird liked to start crowing at around 5:15 EVERY morning!! And then didn't stop all day long!! One on the many reasons i was so tired while I was there.



All five bridesmaids
Lesley, Keri, Saprina, Shelby and Me


The wedding cake. A eight inch round on top then cupcakes. This is how I spent a large amount of my time before the wedding, making, frosting and putting sprinkles on the cupckaes. We made around 300 of them, so we were busy. They did taste good, I was a little worried about that with our mass prodiction! :)

Kristin and Nate trying how to toast with being such different heights! :) She even had heals on!
Leaving, we all threw leaf confetti at them.

All the York girls

It was a great trip!! I left here at 5:15 a.m. Wednesday morning and got home Sunday at 11:30 p.m. Sunday was a very long day of traveling, but it was all worth it. I was so proud to be there to help with everything that needed to be done and stand up with Kristin!! I am so happy for her and the wonderful future that I know she and Nate will have!!!

2 comments:

Mom and Dad said...

The two hour change of time was hard enough to adjust to without the rooster. You all did a great job of making this a special day for Kristin. Redding does have some interesting sights. Glad you got to see them

Heather P. said...

What a special time for you all! Congrats to them!