Thursday, January 13, 2011

Resolutions??

Well I guess these are my new years resolutions, but they seems pretty borring and ordinary. I mean that to say what many people reslove to do them and I have before as well. But I really hope that I can hold to them this year.

#1 Personal Bible study.
I have been doing a pretty good job at this. The ladies at my parents Church had been doing the Beth Moore study -Jesus. My mom had bought me the book and I am working through it. I am liking it, but I still find it a stuggle a lot of days. Not beacuse I do not want to do it, but because I stuggle with finding time to do it. I have been trying to get up early with Nate so that I can do it before Judson wakes up, but of course he has just decided to wake up ealier! :) Then there is nap time, which is great too, but that is also a time I can do some of the things around the house that I need to do with out Judson's "help". Then there is after Judson's bedtime, but I get so tired and am also wanting to spend time with Nate. So I guess I am saying that I am really going to find a time to do this everyday, it just may not be the same time every day! :) I am also praying that I am able to really focus on the study while I am doing it and not go over the list of things that need to be done in my head.
I know that this busy time with Judson or children is a season of my life, but hopefully it will be a season I will be in for awhile still, so I need to get this all figured out!

#2 Working out
Again finding the time is the hardest part here. Not that finding the motivation is not hard!! So for now I have chosen to do Turbo Jam, it is only 20 min. a day. So I am hoping that I can fit this in somewhere. It again may not be the same 20 min. everyday, well Monday-Friday, but I hope that it is in there somewhere. I know there are pounds that I never lost after Judson was born and then there was some emotional eating starting in October which just led to the holidays and so many yummy treats. So who even knows how many more pounds have been packed on.

So these are my resolutions this new year, I really hope that I can make them both a regular part of my day and life.

1 comment:

G'pa and G'ma said...

Good resolutions. God will help you work the time thing out. I know about that emotional eating. Life has been a roller coaster. Hope you didn't inherit the bad habit from me. I will be praying for you to succeed.