Monday, February 7, 2011

His newest LOVE!


Judson has discovered foam shapes. And I have a TON of them! I used them all the time when I was teaching. Well Judson loves to play with them. He will get out all of his play dishes and dump them from container to container. He also can get a little carried away and dump them all on the floor!! Ooops!! But at least the kids LOVES to sweep. :)


He has also discovered how to maneuver a glue stick, pretty much independently. So now he loves to glue the foam shapes to paper. It is so cute to watch him. And we now have many foam shape artworks to show for it!


I love that he is growing up so much and learning so much!! But at the same time it is going so fast. He will be 2 in less than a month!!!

1 comment:

Laura Beth and Cliff said...

I SOOOO wish I could get our boys together. They are two peas in a pod!!