Saturday, July 9, 2011

New Room

We decided to go with a ball theme, even though that is every little boys room.
We feel it is something he likes now and that can grow with him.
Same letters we had before, I just painted them blue.
He loves to drive his cars around, so for now we have both of his car mats on the floor.
There is also a book shelf full of books that I had when I taught. It is so much fun to be able to cuddle in his bed and read books at night!

He is so excited about his new room!!
There is not much on his dresser, but I am sure that will change as he gets older! :)

A place for his toys. Actually I can not decide if I like this shelf better or just a regular book shelf. He has trouble getting his toys out of this one. And we already keep his toys in tubs so when I rotate toys into his room I have to store the tubs. So this may be taken out and replaced with a different shelf!

He also like his little chair. It helps him to be able to get in and out of his bed too.
He also found his slippers in the closet. So it did not matter that it was 90 outside, he was wearing fuzzy bear slippers.

He seems so small in this big kids bed! But it is so much nicer to put him to sleep at night. I do not have to bend down nearly as far, and with my growing belly that is nice.

It has been a good transition, and has actually been easy too. It is nice that he has so much more space too. This room is bigger than his other was. So that is great for being able to play toys in his room!


1 comment:

Laura Beth and Cliff said...

That last picture is too precious!!!