Thursday, August 18, 2011

He is talking so much these days!!


I love the way that Judson says Chicken Nuggets. So I wanted to catch it on video. Well the first time he says it the way he always does, but the next times he actually says it correctly. Goes to show that I need to record things right away because he is learning and changing so much all the time!! We have also been working on his name. He has been able to tell his first name for a long time, but we have been working on his full name. I love the way he says Rowedder and Samuel!! I hope that the video works and you enjoy!!

3 comments:

s&sjohnson08 said...

He is adorable Ryla!!

Sarah said...

What a cutie! I love video taping the boys and looking back even a few weeks later and seeing how much they've changed. When baby #2 comes Judson's going to look and seem like this huge kid. Hope you're feeling good.

The Ferguson Family said...

That was adorable! He talks so cute!