Monday, April 27, 2009

Continued Adventure

There have been many changes that have taken place in my life in the last year and the newest change happened today. So this year really has been an adventure, there has been change after change since last April. There are just always things that are changing and ways that God is growing me.

So what is this newest change in the adventure you ask... well, I have decided to do in home daycare. This is something that I always knew I wanted to do, but it has always been just something that I have talked about. As of today though I am actually doing it.

I have one baby for now and will see how it goes and then possibly add more children in the future. The baby that I started watching today is just a week younger than Judson. I used to teach with her mom and will watch her for the rest of this school year and then next school year too. I am very excited to have this opportunity to stay home with Judson and to be able to watch Ellie!

They will be great friends!! They already are "talking" up a storm!!

3 comments:

D's Mom said...

What cute pics of the two of them together!

You will do so great! Hang in there, supermom!

G'ma Dee said...

Like having twins...only you get a night time break. They are so cute together and looks like you will have alot of fun. Looking forward to hearing more.

Heather P. said...

These are so cute! Way to go, Ryla--you have delayed 'twins'--