Wednesday, April 29, 2009

He may look like his daddy...


but he has a lot of my traits. Well there are similarities between him and me that is. Three that I have noticed so far. As you can see from the picture Judson has started sucking his thumb. We are trying not to encourage this, but he loves to suck that thumb. And it is so so cute when he does it!! I sucked my thumb and know how hard my mom and dad had to work with me to stop. It was not easy for them, and it was not easy to give up! As for Judson we will just have to see what happens. He still takes his pacifier well, but sometimes spits it out to find his thumb. He also loves to sleep on his side, which is like me, though we always put him sleep on his back. If he is not sleeping in his sleep positioner he often ends up on his side. The third way...my dad will love this one! Judson's eyes "disappear" when he smiles real big. I have always been told that this happens to me too, mostly by my dad. It is cute when Judson does it though!

So I know that he looks like his dad, but I am glad that Judson is not only like Nate. It is fun to share some commonalities with my son!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are "Adorable", Judson! Thank you so much for your pictures. We are so anxious for June to get here so you can come to Iowa for a visit. Congratulations, Ryla, on your Day Care. We know you will be a "Fantastic" Care Giver because you are such a Loving Mom!

Our Love,
Ron and Sara

G'pa Roger said...

Ryla Ro,

Because there such a good mixture of you two.
Maybe J'Ro's last name could be ROWSEDKDER.
Love you guys

Ryla said...

Oh Dad, you are so crazy!!

D's Mom said...

That is SUCH a sweet photo! The thumb sucking is so cute when they're little like that!

Heather P. said...

I was a thumb sucker, too. I used to try to get Josalyn to do it, tho she never thought it was a good idea. :P