Monday, July 13, 2009

4 months old




Judson is 4 months old!! he turned 4 months on July 5th.
(I know, I know, this post is a little late. Things have just been busy around here)
Right around turning 4 months he started rolling over. Up until then he had rolled over randomly and I think just accidentally. He now rolls over all the time. He does not mind being on his stomach for awhile but starts to fuss after awhile. Also every time I get him up in the morning or from a nap he is usually on his stomach. He also moves around so much now that he is vertical in his bed instead of horizontal. He often has his feet sticking out of the bars too. I just can not believe Judson is 4 months old already!! He has been such a joy and we love all the great things he does every day and all the ways he is developing and changing all the time.

2 comments:

Laura Beth and Cliff said...

Wow!!!! So crazy!! He is just too precious Ryla. I can't wait to see him again!

D's Mom said...

He's a doll! Love the last pic. I need to see him...and you!