Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Playdate

Judson and I went over to my friend Katie's house yesterday to hang out with her and her daughter Ellie. Ellie is the baby that I watch during the school year. It was so much fun to see them and to be able to talk with Katie. Ellie is getting so BIG!! She is a week younger than Judson and out weighs him now.
While we were there I decided to try Judson in Ellie's exasaucer. We have one for him we just have not gotten it out yet, but may need to. He really enjoys standing up and this would be a great way for him to stand and for me to still be able to get some work done.

Ellie is teething, she has actually already had one tooth break through and there is another not far behind. She loved to suck on Judson's feet, he also liked it and kept putting his feet in her mouth. It was so funny to watch.


They were so funny to watch!! They kept watching each other, grabbing at each other and rolling all over to get closer to each other. It was a very fun morning. I have loved having my summer to just spend with Judson, but I do miss Ellie and look forward to having her back!!

1 comment:

Grama and Papa Rowedder said...

looks like you guys had a great time... It's fun to compare notes...