Monday, August 31, 2009

6 month appointment


We went to Judson's 6 month appointment today. He is 26 inches long but only weighs 12 pounds 8 ounces. He has actually lost weight from his 4 month appointment. We had already started him on rice cereal but we are going to feed him more at each feeding and start adding other foods. We decided to start with green beans and Judson is not so sure that he likes them. This is a short video to show you just what he thought of them. The Doctor says that Judson is a healthy baby and progressing as he needs to be, just not putting on enough weight. We just have to make sure he is getting enough calories and will go back to the doctor in two weeks just to see if there is any change.

3 comments:

Laura Beth and Cliff said...

What a cutie!!! Aidan won't eat cereal unless it is mixed with fruits and he wont eat anything green such as green beans or peas so I am very impressed with little Judson. Let me know how his appointment goes in a couple of weeks. I wish I could go to the doctor to have them tell me to eat more...LOL

Phifer Family said...

I so enjoyed watching this and seeing him eat! He is so cute. I hope that he starts gaining weight. I am just so use to Jonas who was such a chunker. Hearing your voice and Nate made me smile.

Heather P. said...

Video is so cute...love how he has the chewing motion agoin'. =)