Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Oh the places we have been

Grandma with other family

We started our trip on Friday July 31st. We went to camp and spent all week there. Judson was great. He stayed on his schedule and was a trooper with so many people around and everyone wanting to hold him. The week was good, there were less campers than in the past but it was still great. God blessed us with great weather!! (for some reason those pictures will not up load) Friday August 7th Judson my parents and I drove to Minnesota. My mom's side of the family got together to celebrate my grandparents anniversary. They are celebrating 70 years! Their actual anniversary is in September but we wanted to celebrate before school started so that it would be easier for people to travel. We then drove to Davenport Saturday night and spent the night with my parents. We went to worship on Sunday, then out to lunch, packed the car and headed home. We finally got back around 9. It is great to be home, but there was so much laundry to catch up on.

Traveling to Davenport, he was so worn out from everything that we had done already!!


Spending some time on the floor stretching out after we got to Mom and Dad's house.

All the laundry that needed to be done. I did 8 loads yesterday!! I still need to do all the bedding, but all of our clothes are clean!!

Home and enjoying a bath!!

3 comments:

D's Mom said...

What an adorable pic of him in the bath! I'm looking forward to seeing you guys...it's been too long! :)

Phifer Family said...

Happy boy and so stinkin cute. I wish we could get this kiddos together sometime!

Heather P. said...

So cute of him on his tummy! Also--whew...that is a lot of laundry!