Friday, September 11, 2009

More on Judson

Well Nate and I took Judson to Milkworks last night to weigh him again and he is now up to 14 pounds 6 ounces!! It is very exciting that he is gaining weight. I am sure that at this rate will it will not be long at all before he is caught up to where he needs to be. We have a more official weigh in Monday with the doctor, but I am sure that it will go well!

I do not know if it the weight gain or just developing, but he is very close to being able to sit on his own and has started to scoot a little. The scooting is not consistent but it is super super cute. He gets his little bum up in the air and then pulls his body forward.

3 comments:

Laura Beth and Cliff said...

Oh how great Ryla!!!! He will be scootin everywhere before you know it!!

Grandma Dee said...

How exciting. Can't wait to get my hands on him. By then we may have a race on our hands. Hope the blanket sleeper fits. It sure looks be enough.

Kelly T said...

Way to go! I can't relate as I've always had monster-sized babies (ha ha), but I'm sure that feels really great. Good job, mommy!