Monday, September 14, 2009

When he is motivated...



The camera was to focused at first so sorry about the crazy start. And I was home alone so to move him back I again had to get so close. But hey I cought it!!

When there is something that Judson really wants he now is able to get to it. Last night we were hanging out in the bedroom and he found some papers that Nate had left on the floor and REALLY wanted them. He was able to scoot himself over to them. It was so fun to watch him and I am glad that I was able to get the camera out while he was still interested. But I am not ready for him to be a mover yet!!

6 comments:

Phifer Family said...

So cute Ryla! I cannot believe how big he is getting! He is going to be all over the house in no time. I am not looking forward to Tinzley getting around. Not yet anyway.

Unknown said...

Oh How Adorable!!! I love to hear his breathing and grunts!! Makes me all teary eyed!

Laura Beth and Cliff said...

That's from me, LB, by the way LOL.

Kelly T said...

Too bad you're not ready for it, b/c I think it's happening! =O) Will still pushes himself backward instead of forward, silly boy.

G'pa Zeke said...

You say you are not ready for him to be a mover. Wait til he becomes a shaker!!!!

Heather P. said...

Hey, now...he is on the move! Thank you for sharing...so cool!! Paper is a huge motivator, it seems. =) Josalyn just 'learned' to take the floor grate off in her room...this could be trouble.