Friday, November 6, 2009

Already 8 months old


Judson turned 8 months old on Thursday the 5th. He has grown and changed so much over these eight months!! He is now crawling as well as scooting. He will crawl for awhile and then be back to a scoot. He is just not quite strong enough to crawl all the time. He is getting there though and is crawling more and more every day. He loves to crawl over things. Such as this basket. He is also pulling up on anything that he can... chairs, the couch, the highchair, the side of the bed, his dresser drawers (which he has learned to also open up), my legs... really anything. And he is getting pretty good with walking along things too. He is best at the couch, but it is also the place he can hold onto the best and for the longest time.

He has done really well with the time change. He is still sleeping until 7 just like he was before. So that has been super great!! He is still growing for sure. He now weighs 18 lbs. and 2 oz. and is starting to get rolls in his arms and has a belly too. It is fun to see him pudge out a little. He is still pretty slim, but is a little more rolly like a baby should be.

This is how I am greated when I get him up from his naps. Now that he can pull up he loves to stand there and just jabber and walk along his crib while he waits for me. It is so much fun to see his bright smile when I go it to get him.

4 comments:

D's Mom said...

He looks too grown up in that first photo! :)

I'm glad I got to hold him in church this morning!

Unknown said...

It is crazy how fast they grow up. Well he has surpassed Aidan in the weight department. Crazy!!! He is so adorable Ryla. We love you!!

Laura Beth and Cliff said...

Went back to look at the pics again and realized i was signed in on cliff's account....Oh well......Still just as cute the second time!!!

Heather P. said...

So fun! I remember the first time I walked in and Josalyn was standing in her crib, like Judson is now. Too cute!! In our case I had to promptly lower her mattress, which as a downside for short me to get her in and out. =)