Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!!


These are cookies that the kids and I made on Tuesday! So much fun, but a lot of work with two eight month olds and an almost three year old. These are actually a print of Ellie's hand.

Hanging out with Grandpa Dan and Daddy.

Playing with Grandma Carol.

New bib that Grandma Dee and Grandpa Roger got for Judson. "My family is thankful for ME"

We have had a great Holiday. Nate's parents are here and so is his grandpa. My parents are here too. Judson has loved having so much attention and someone to always play with!

3 comments:

Laura Beth and Cliff said...

Looks like you had a great time! His bib is so cute! Miss you guys!

Nancy Mount said...

I love the cookies! So great!

I am so glad you got to visit with all of your parents. So much fun huh?

We will see you in three weeks? Crazy and cannot wait!!!!
Kortney

Heather P. said...

Turkey cookies so great! Will have to store that idea away!