Thursday, December 10, 2009

9 months

Judson turned 9 months on December 5th. I took many pictures of him, but something happend with our camera over Thanksgiving and now none of the pictures that are there will show up when I load them to the computer. So that is why I have not posted anything in awhile. I like to read what people post but I love to see the pictures.

Anyway... Judson is now 19 pounds 5 ounces. He has gained a lot of weight since we were in for his 6 month appointment but he is still only at the 25 percentile. I am okay with that though. He gets heavy enough to carry around! :) His personality is really starting to shine. He loves to play with blocks, especially to know a tower over. But he will almost always pull the tub of blocks off the shelf when we are playing, he just loves them. He is crawling very well and is pulling to a stand on everything. He is also starting to enjoy walking while someone is holding his hands. He is into everything and we have had to put latches on some of the cabinets in the kitchen. He found he could get to the cookie sheets and would pull them all out and I was getting tired of washing them all the time! Judson is also getting very good at stairs. He loves to climb up on things and this has made him very good at climbing up the stairs. We were even at a friends house last night to let their dog out and they have hard wood floors and steps and Judson could even climb up them with no problem at all. I just can not believe how big/grown up he is getting already. We are loving every minute of it though!! It is so much fun to watch him make connections and learn so much everyday!!

I hope we can figure out what is wrong with the camera/card so that I can post the pictures I have saved up soon.

No comments: