Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Thanks Phifer Family

Kortney and I with the three kids

Our good friends Tom and Kortney were able to visit us on Monday and Tuesday. They live in Alabama but are in the Midwest to visit family for Christmas. They were super sweet and fit us into the crazy traveling that they are doing!! We had never met their little girl Tinzley and they had not yet met Judson so it was extra fun to get together. They also have a little boy Jonas ,that we had not seen in a year and a half, that has grown so much and kept us all entertained!


Tom and Kortney


Tinzley


The three kids playing with cars


Jonas riding Judson's motorcycle

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MAKING TIME FOR US!!
IT WAS SO GREAT TO SEE YOU ALL!!

3 comments:

Laura Beth and Cliff said...

This post almost made me cry. I'm so glad you got to see each other. I love you guys and miss you so much!

Phifer Family said...

WE MISS YOU TOO! We are also so happy that we got to see you. Watching the weather today makes me think if we had stayed until today we would have never made it home. :) Have a great Christmas!!!

Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.