Tuesday, May 4, 2010

A day with Ellie


Yesterday Judson and I were able to spend some time with Ellie. (the little girl that I used to watch) Her new daycare person had sick kids of her own yesterday. It was so much fun to see Ellie and Judson together again. They were so cute playing together, "talking" to each other and walking around the house.

Judson was so funny at snack time... I was making some butternut squash for him for later and he did not want it later. So he passed on his yummy peach/mango puffs and ate butternut squash. So far he is a very good eater!
We went on a bit of a walk and played at the park. They are a lot heavier to push than they used to be. They both LOVED being at the park, I forgot to take the camera with though. But I am not sure if I would have been able to take any pictures anyway. It was busy keeping up with two climber/walkers!!

1 comment:

Phifer Family said...

Judson looks SO old/big in that last picture. I am glad you had a good day! :)