Friday, May 28, 2010

Fun with the Camera

Play in the hotel room before we left on our walk. I have been playing with the settings on our camera. And thought these turned out pretty well. Granted there are not to many bad shots of Judson if I do say so myself!!

While on our walk, or stroll rather, I let Judson get out for awhile. The bike trail was relatively empty at 9 in the morning so that was nice and made it more safe. He loved exploring!! He would walk for awhile then just plop himself down and play with all the leaves and things that were on the trail.

He is such a cutie!! I love that he loves to be outside and is so intrigued by everything.
I took many other pictures but for some reason they are not loading the the computer, and the others are on Facebook, if you are interested. We saw a deer while we were out and were able to take pictures. It was fun to be so close, though Judson really didn't care. He was much more interested in all the birds that were flying around us. It was a fun walk! We even found a park that will be a lot of fun to play at this weekend. I just hope that it is not to busy!!

2 comments:

Laura Beth and Cliff said...

I love these pics!!! With that color I think the boys kind of look alike!!!

Kara Scharrer said...

I really like the last one! It could be blown up really big and hung on a wall! Too cool!!!