Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Our Newest News


Well the news around here is that I am pregnant!! We are all pretty excited! I know it will change things around here, but it will be awesome!! I am 13 weeks right now, and am due October 25th. Judson will be 2 1/2 when the baby is born and we are hoping he will be a great help. So far he LOVES babies and helping with them. But I know it is different when there is one around ALL the time! :) We will be finding out what we are having, that will be in about 7 weeks!! I will share once we know, but we will not be sharing names again until the baby is born!!

4 comments:

Laura Beth and Cliff said...

I was wondering if you were going to share the gender. So glad you are!!!!! I'm sure the 7 weeks will drag on....I could barely wait! So excited for you guys!!!!

Katie said...

You know I am so happy for you!!! It will be exciting to hear if it's a boy or girl!

Kelly T said...

Yay!!!! Congratulations!!

Kara Scharrer said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!! I'm a little late in catching up with blog reading. I was so excited to read your news!!!