Thursday, April 21, 2011

Second time around

So I had not been feeling very well yesterday, and woke up so nauseous this morning too. Judson decided to come join me in bed this morning around 7, well it was early for us. And I was not feeling well so we just decided to watch a little T.V.. Then all of the sudden I had to run to the bathroom! And yes I had wonderful morning sickness! :( Anyway, next thing I knew Judson is in there too rubbing my back and then giving me a hug. He is so cute!! Then he just sat down on the floor next to me. It sure is different being pregnant and having another child. But he has been very patient with me and my lack of energy and nauseousness. I hope his caring continues once the baby is here! :)

3 comments:

Katie said...

That is so sweet!

Jacqueline said...

Congrats! Did I miss it? When are you due? Sorry you're sick~ having one to care for makes it tricky, but it allows for sweet moments like these, too. =)

Jacqueline said...

Just read below! So exciting!!!