Saturday, June 25, 2011

First Movie


I know!! Not a great picture!

We took Judson to see Cars 2 last night. It was an adventure for sure!! He did pretty well though!! It was his first in theater movie. Really his first full length movie ever.
We made sure to take his special blanket and lots of snacks. We also went with the youth group so he had lots of laps to sit on and cute girls to cuddle with!! He even held one girls had for awhile, it was pretty cute!!
He did so great at sitting through all the previews, but there were SO MANY!!, so by the time the movie actually started we had already been sitting for so long.
After each of the previews he would say "cars now?". He was ready for the movie!! And when the cars were racing he would yell out "go guys go!" it was so much fun to have that experience with him!! I LOVED IT!! Even though there were some moments that I just had to wrestle him!
I do have to say though it was a cute movie, I liked the first on better!

No comments: