Monday, June 20, 2011

Long time no blog!

So we have been busy lately. Well let me rephrase that Nate has been really busy lately. Judson and I are pretty much doing the same ol things but with out Nate around as much I am tired. So I have not been good about blogging. But then I get on other peoples blogs and love all the updates and pictures and know I should be better at sharing our lives with other people too.

Nate had been reffing soccer games like crazy and has been getting involved with the youth from church. Both of these things are great, but with working full time he had just been really busy. Well soccer is finally slowing down!! Which is good for all of us, we were both getting worn out from such a busy schedule.

Let's see what has been going on that is more fun to share...
Well we found out that we are having another boy and are so happy that he is healthy. We had our ultrasound on June 1st and everything was measuring correctly and we got to see our baby boy for the first time. This picture was taken that day. I was 19 weeks. So I am now 21 1/2 weeks. I am feeling the baby flip and kick all the time and love the reminder that he is there!!

I have been feeling good, just tired. But I take advantage of napping most days!

We have been working on Judson's new room but do not have any pictures yet because it is not finished. He is sleeping in there though because he loves his new bed!! He could climb out of his crib anyway so this is nicer, and easier, for me to put him in and safer for him to get out of!! We should be done with it soon and I will share pictures for sure!

No comments: