Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Tuesdays from now on

A friend I have met through story time at the library and am involved in a play group with needed to have chile care for her boys one day a week. So I am now watching them on Tuesdays. She just works one day a week and then on weekends. So even though I am doing daycare again, it is just one day a week. We have had a busy day, but it has been good! We walked to the park earlier today, that was an adventure let me tell you. No one wanted to walk so all three boys rode in the wagon!! They made it work!! We made it to the park and had a fun time. But I am sure we were a sight to be seen while walking!! And yes Judson is in his underwear in the top picture, it is just easier and faster! Potty training is going well, but of course we still have a ways to go! :)

1 comment:

Laura Beth and Cliff said...

What an adventure!!!! I know it may be a long day but Judson will LOVE the company. Good luck my friend!! I start nannying again just for the summer in June three days a week.....