Monday, May 2, 2011

Garage Sale finds!!

Friday and Saturday 15 of us from the MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) group that I am apart of did a garage sale. It was crazy, I mean CRAZY how much stuff there was! It was such a great sale though because there was something for everyone! As a group we made around $3000! I am was so pumped because I made almost $100 just on the random things that I had taken!!
Garage sales can be so much work, but this one was so great because we just worked shifts and helped each other out so much. And of course I had to buy some things while I was there. But I feel that I got some great deals. I got a Little People Ark with some of the figures, a tub of play tools and a bed rail. Judson LOVES the tools and has had then dumped all over the house since I gave them to him!! Also the bed rail will be great once we move him into his new room and new bed!! I am excited for garage sales to start!! There are always such great deals to find!!

2 comments:

Laura Beth and Cliff said...

I love garage sales to. I have to get more into it this summer!!!

G'pa said...

Give him some wood and see what he builds. May make something saleable!