Monday, May 2, 2011

Potty Training???


Well...we are going to start potty training! Judson is really interested and is seaming ready. So today we went out and bought underwear!! He was pretty excited and picked out everything himself. I got three pair that are more absorbent and seven Cars kind. I hope that they get him excited! :) I also did find plastic pants and Target so I think those will be helpful while starting the process. I am thinking that I will tackle this project next week. I know I should just start now, but we have some things going on this week that I would like to not miss out on and know he will not be ready to be out and busy and successful! So next week it is!! I will keep you updated on how it is all going!! I hope that it either goes great or we find out quickly that he just is not ready, and need to wait awhile. :) Whatever happens it will be an adventure!
I couldn't get the top picture to flip. Aren't these little undies just so cute!! I know he is going to be so cute once he is in them too!!

3 comments:

Laura Beth and Cliff said...

I am so jealous. Aidan has no desire at all. He actually screams when we tell him to try out the potty. Good luck to you!!

G'ma said...

Way to go. Bet he will do great. Like the picks.

Kelly T said...

Good luck! Not a fun time but it's nice to be on the other side of it.