Monday, May 9, 2011

Stay at Home Mom

Feeding the goats
Ever since moving here and being able to be a full time stay at home mom I have realized how much I love it and how blessed I am that Nate works so hard so that I can stay at home. But last week I was really reminded of what a blessing it is to be home with Judson!! Oh there are moments or days that I think that going to work might be easier. But I would not give this up for anything!! Our week last week consisted of playgroup on Monday, park with friends on Tuesday, the zoo with friends on Wednesday, library time and feeding ducks on Thursday and then park play and home time on Friday. It was such an amazing and fun filled week. I was so glad that I was able to be there with Judson for all of it!! I am just so blessed!! Here are more pictures of our adventure to the zoo.

Sitting with his friend Solon in an egg in the play area

He was very much on the move any time I let him out of his stroller, and did not want to stay still for a picture with the tiger

All the boys playing in a jeep

Judson got a turn in it all by himself, he thought that was pretty great

More pictures of the boys climbing around where the jeep was

eI am so blessed to be this little boys Mama!!! I know that number 2 will change things, but I know it will be wonderful and just that much more fun!!

No comments: