Friday, September 30, 2011

Name!


When I was pregnant with Judson we told three of his letters to let people guess his name. It was so fun and funny to hear every guess!! So we decided to kind of do the same thing again. But instead of giving all the letters at one time we are going to space it out. A friend suggested posting a little a week until the baby is born. I think this will be more fun. It will be interesting to see how guesses change when more letters are revealed.
So here is the first letter. "N" The letters are in no certain order and are found anywhere in his name!!
Enjoy guessing!! We will enjoy hearing all of the wonderful ideas that everyone comes up with!

Baby is doing well. I had an appointment yesterday and his heart rate is 133. I am measuring right where I should be and my blood pressure is staying in check. I am dilated to 1 to 1 1/2 at this point. So that is nice that he is getting ready to make his move.
Judson was induced and right now I am wishing that this baby would be too. Just because it would be easier to plan for where Judson will be and all that good stuff that comes with having your second child! I know I need to get organized because things could happen at any time. Which is wonderful but crazy that we are about to have 2 kids!

2 comments:

Laura Beth and Cliff said...

So glad to hear baby is doing well and healthy. Getting so close!!!!

Katie said...

I don't have any guesses, but I'm excited that it's so soon!! And excited to hear his name!