Saturday, October 8, 2011

Another Letter...


So as promised here is another letter in our new little boys name. Again they are in no order, but both N and S are in his name!! Bring on the guesses!! :) It has been so much fun to hear what everyone thinks! And we will be excited to see what everyone things when his name is reveled.

As far as how I am doing... Pretty good. I am getting more ready everyday to hold this little baby and introduce him to everyone! His clothes are washed, bassinet is put up, groceries are stocked...we are as ready as we can be. I have been feeling well, but BIG!! Everything takes more energy and time these days. Which can be a hard thing for Judson to understand. But he is patient with me! :) Sleeping is getting harder. Rolling over and getting comfortable are so hard to do. My hands swell a ton at night and are so sore in the mornings. My feet also swell and ache at night. The swelling is something that I never experienced with Judson, but I was also pregnant in the winter. I was hoping to be a little more comfortable at the end of this pregnancy with Fall weather. But NO!! It has been in the 80's and HOT!! What a funny October!! Well no matter what this baby will be here soon! I am 37 1/2 weeks already!

3 comments:

Sarah and Luke said...

Samson? Harrison? Maybe Burleson? :)
I'm sure it will be the perfect name for your sweet boy, whenever he decides to come! So exciting!

Katie said...

Jason....Solomon....I have no clue. :)

Anonymous said...

Everson of course - from KEE