Thursday, October 13, 2011

Birthday


So I turned 30 yesterday. I think I handled the transition out of my 20's pretty well. But being 38 weeks pregnant and super emotional there were a few bumps in the road. I know 30 is not old! And I have such a blessed life, amazing 2 1/2 year old, baby on the way, super husband, great house, get to be a stay at home mom... but it still feels weird to be 30!

Nate came home from work yesterday with these beautiful flowers for me!!

And this super yummy ice cream cake!! Yes it was even better than it looks! :)

2 comments:

The Ferguson Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYLA!!!! You are so blessed.

Katie said...

That cake looks yummy!! And no, you are not old. Because if you are, then I am even older...and I'm not old. :). I hope you had a wonderful birthday!!!