Friday, January 13, 2012

Oh this kid!!!


It has been a long week with this kid!! And these pictures will give you a little bit of an idea why!!
Today we were getting ready to leave the house for awhile and I hear Judson. "I am going to wash my hands mom." Okay that sounds great. I finish grabbing what I need to have, get Lawson in his car seat... the water is still running. So I go to the bathroom and check on Judson! AHHHH, he had plugged the sink, added soap to make bubbles and was having a great time!! The water was all the way up to the top when I reached the bathroom, just about to spill over!! He did at least pull up his sleeves so his shirt did not get wet, we did not have to do a wardrobe change, and were able to get out the door on time! :)

Yesterday Judson decided that he was going to make supper. So he pulled a stool over to the fridge opened the door, slid the stool in and started looking for what to "make". Oh my the kid has a way to get around anything. He is to smart for his own good sometimes and wears me out!! But I LOVE him so so much and would not trade any of these adventures in for anything. I love being a mom to boys and love the blessing of being a stay at home mom!!

I had to pull the plug before I ran to get the camera because it was so full, but you get an idea!

3 comments:

Laura Beth and Cliff said...

Thatt is hilarious. Him and Aidan would get along so well. Way to capture the moment!

D's Mom said...

Wowzer! Good thing you got there before it started spilling over! :)

He may be hard to keep up with at times, but he's so adorable!

G'pa and G,ma said...

Must take after his dad . You never did anything like that. Typical boy. Wait until they collaborate on mischief. Love each adventure as soon they will be gone.