Friday, January 6, 2012

Tummy Time



Lawson does not love tummy time at all! And because he does not like it I am really bad at remembering to make him have it anyway. Well that and it is hard to fit it in at this age. I mean I feel like he either has just eaten or is sleeping, so those are not great times for him to be on his belly and working on his neck strength.
But I was a good mom and remembered today!! And even remembered to get the camera out too. Poor kid, it is so true that the more kids you have the less you do for them because you are so busy with the others. And I only have two! I need to work on that for sure, because we would like to have more than just these two. The other kids will be lucky to have anything the rate I am going now! :)


1 comment:

Laura Beth and Cliff said...

It still feels like you just had him yesterday!!! Can't believe how big he has gotten!