Friday, May 15, 2009

Just some pictures!

We have cought his smile and talking on video but this is harder, so the picture is kind of blurry but you can get an idea of his great smile. I know that I am bias, but it is one of the biggest baby smiles you will see, it is so cute!!

No matter how many times we take the thumb out of his mouth he always puts it back it, he is a thumb sucker for sure. He has even started sucking his left thumb. And if we put his pacifier in then he spits it out and puts a thumb in! :)



This is a hat he got for Christmas, yes before he was born, and I decided to try it on him. It will be nice while we are on walks or outside this summer to help keep the sun out of his eyes. I thought it was so cute that I just had to take some pictures. I especially like the top one! :)

2 comments:

Phifer Family said...

Ryla, he is getting so big and so stinkin cute! Not that he wasnt cute before but now you can see a little personality coming out. I cannot wait to see what Tinzley will be like when she smiles, (for real). I feel like she smiles at me sometimes... :)

I love how you are commenting and following the blog. I look forward to it!

D's Mom said...

The hat pics are adorable!! And man, it is so stinkin' cute when babies that young suck their thumb! Neither of mine did. SO adorable!