Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day


My yummy breakfast!


Me and my super cute boy!!

Well, I was able to celebrate my first mother's day yesterday. Nate did a great job at making it special. He served me breakfast in bed, then fed Judson so that I could rest and relax. I was able to enjoy my breakfast and take my time getting ready for worship. It was a great morning. The day continued to be great when Judson took a nice nap and let me take one too. Then to end the day Nate made an awesome steak diner.

5 comments:

Grama and Papa Rowedder said...

Wow.... I'm happy for you.

Laura Beth and Cliff said...

You look so beautiful in that pic!!!

Phifer Family said...

You look great! I am so glad you had such a great day. Judson looks so cute in that picture.

G'ma D said...

Way to go Nate!! What a great dad and husband you are. So glad you are a part of our family. Sounds like a great day. The pictures are great. Pancakes look good but I like mom and son!

Heather P. said...

Good job, Nate!! You set the bar nice and high. =) Good for you! Glad you enjoyed the day Ryla. Thanks also for letting me hold your little boy at worship!