Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Road Trip!!


Judson took his first real road trip! He has been to Omaha, when we went to meet Halle. (Lane and Mindy's little girl) Over the weekend he and I went to Minnesota. Nate was reffing soccer games all weekend so I decided to visit my sister and her family. Judson did a great job traveling. He only cried a few times on the way there, but mostly just slept. But oh course once we got there he was wide awake. We arrived about 10:45 Friday night and he did not go to bed until 12:30, but not bad for sleeping all day! :) He slept well while we where there and loved being intertained by his cousins. The trip home went great too, he slept the whole way. Once we were home it seemed as though he was bored. He would look around the room like "hey who in going to intertain me" it was pretty funny. I am glad that he was such a great traveler, and I hope that he continues to be that way!


I played Wii while I was there. We did some bowling and I did many of the wii fit games. It was so much fun! I was pretty good at Hoola Hooping, but there were others that I was really bad at!

Will and Cole entertaining Judson.

Will read us a book.

We went on a walk down the road that they live on. Cole was a great helper and pushed Judson for a while! We walked down to a little crick, they boys love to go there and explore.

3 comments:

Phifer Family said...

I am so impressed that you went on a trip by yourself! I would have been so worried. I think you are a much more relaxed first time parent then I was. The boys have gotten so big, I cannot believe it! Judson is getting so big too! I MISS YOU! I wish we could meet in the middle somewhere and just hang out. Do you have the summer off now?

D's Mom said...

The pics of him with his cousins are so cute!

Heather P. said...

Neat photos of the trip. Good little boy to sleep for you to focus! I think that creek is awesome!! What a neat treat for when you come to visit for Judson to DIG into. Crawdaddies...fish..bugs......mud..snakes..to get to show you. =)