Monday, January 18, 2010

"Playing" in the Snow


Finally getting to play outside. He hated getting bundled up but as soon as we were outside he was so so excited!! And then when I sat him on the snow he was so happy.


The snow is pretty hard though, so it was so much fun. He pretty much just sat on top of it the whole time.

Nate did make him a snow ball, that Judson then decided to eat.

He got a little more adventurous and started crawling around.

But ever once in awhile an arm would get stuck in the snow and slow him down.
But all in all he loved being outside and playing in the snow. He did not want
to go back inside. But we were getting cold and were worried he might be too.

5 comments:

Jacqueline said...

How fun! I found your blog through Kortney, and wanted to tell you that your little guy is so crazy cute! I enjoy seeing all of the fun that you're having. I have a little girl about a month younger... I check to see what exciting things are headed our way.

Phifer Family said...

He looks so cute and the pictures you took were so great! I am sure it was cold out there. It was 60 and sunny here today and we went outside and played! :)

s&sjohnson08 said...

oh i just love the picture of Judson eating the snow!! What a handsome little man Ryla!

Heather P said...

Oh my...I need to get my girl out there to play, too!

Kelly T said...

Oh my goodness he is adorable! These are some seriously great pictures. I'm so sad that we don't have any snow pics of my kids from this winter.