Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The TV


In our playroom upstairs we have a TV that Judson can reach. He just today realized that if he pushed the long button that he could turn it on. And that if he pushed that same button again he could turn it off. He thought it was so funny. He stood there for awhile just turning the TV on and off and on and off and, well you get the idea. I finally just had to move him away from it.
I am curious to see if the next time he stands by the TV if he remembers the button. I am sure he will!! He seems to remember everything these days. It is so much fun in so many ways, but in others I really miss the out of sight out of mind stage!!:)

2 comments:

D's Mom said...

That's so funny! He's so cute. I liked getting to hold him on Sunday. (Even though he would have rather been crawling :) )

Phifer Family said...

I remember the out of sight out of mind days. Tinzley is starting to out grow them too. Why does this happen? :) He is so cute. Jonas knows how to turn the DVD player on, put in a movie, and get it started. I am impressed.