Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Father's Day

It was tricky to get Judson to stay still and get a good picture.

And some turned out better than others.

But we were able to take a few!!

And we are able to have a memory of this great Father's Day.

I was trying to get Judson to pose for me so I could get a good picture of just him and a good one of the shirt too. But he just wanted to run around the house and put toys in this mouth.
So this is as good as I got. But later in the day Nate got a super great one!
Go to Nate's Facebook page to see it. It seriously is so super cute!!
I tried to get it on here, but could not and the picture was taken with Nate's phone.

We love you Nathan!! Thank you for all the amazing things that you do for us!!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Cute pics! There are some good ones.