Friday, June 25, 2010

Swimming??

As close to the water as he got on his own.

Judson love when I flip the screen around so that he can watch as we take a picture.
This one actually turned out well. And it is fun that I actually get to be in a picture! :)

Climbing up the hill/slope in the back yard. He loves to climb up and actually does a pretty good job coming back down too. Though he picks up a lot of speed.

So I got Judson all ready to swim, see his super cute trunks and protective swim shirt, but he had other plans. It was funny, he wanted NOTHING to do with the pool. I thought that he might like it because he LOVES to play in the bathtub! But I have been proven wrong. Though I should have had a heads up that he would not like it because of his reaction to the neighbors when the kids use the slip and slide and the pool. If Judson sees then get into the pool he cries and cries and if he sees then run and slide down the slip and slide he also cries. It is kind of funny, but not good because we can not even be outside if the other kids are out playing because Judson cries SO much. I think that he thinks that they are getting hurt, because they get loud in/on both things because they get so excited!

Just playing in the back yard.

I got out a noodle out so that he could play with it in the pool, even stand on the outside and splash the water. But do, he would not even do that. He would not even let me put his feet in the water with out grabbing me to get him out.

4 comments:

D's Mom said...

His trunks are so cute and HE is so cute!!! That's so funny that he cries about the kids playing in their pool but I'm sure it would be nice if he wanted to swim. :)

Ryla said...

I would love it if he loved to swim, it would make the summer so much more fun!

Phifer Family said...

So sad that he does not want to get in the water. Jonas had a little trouble at first when he was little but got over it. Tom says to not give up on him. Keep trying the water. Tinzley is the opposite. She thinks she can swim :)

Laura Beth and Cliff said...

This literally could have been my weekend last weekend. I was a mean mom though and forced Aidan in. He played but stood up the whole time. Too funny!