Monday, July 26, 2010

chenges

Well we have gone to one nap a day with Judson. He could almost do every other day, one nap two naps, at this point. But we are trying it. I think that it will be easier for camp, which is next week. And we are able to involved in more activities around here. We have been able to go to a play date with some people from church, play with a family here in the neighborhood, enjoy story time at the library and I hope to be able to take advantage of the spray park sometime soon. I have heard that it is free from 10-12 everyday, which would have been during nap time. Judson is doing well with the one nap, seems to be getting enough sleep and not getting to tired by bed time.

He has also been cutting so more teeth. They are just through his gums not really in yet, it was a rough couple nights with him crying and fussing. I was very tired, and so was he!! We both took very good naps on Saturday and Sunday. These two new teeth are on the top, so if his bottom teeth do not start breaking through he is going to look pretty silly. That is now six teeth on top and two on bottom. I am sure they are on the way though!

2 comments:

Laura Beth and Cliff said...

I think my child my be weird. I was a one napper at 8 months but everyone who has kids Aidan's age has been telling me that they are going to one naps as well. For Aidan, it made his afternoon longer. Maybe that will happen for Judson. he sleeps for 3-4 hours.

Phifer Family said...

Tinzley is on the same track as Judson for teeth. She has two on bottom and four on top with no sign of anymore on bottom and her canines coming in. Crazy!