Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Sprayground!!


We went to the Spray Park today. That I found out is actually called a Sprayground, people had just been calling it by a different name I guess. Anyway we were there right around 10 and there were not many people there. It is a great place, but Judson did not love it. He did not mind going through things if I was holding him, but WOULD NOT go by himself. So I got much wetter than I had planned on, but that is okay.


We took a little water break. Next time I would also bring a snack, but just was not sure of what all to take with us. Any other child that was eating a snack though Judson would go over to and just watch. He really wanted anything to snack on.


I hope that we can go again, but summer is so busy!! And I will make sure that we are there right at 10 because by 11 it was so crazy busy. But it is such a great thing that they open it up for free from 10-12! It was extra nice because Judson did not love it and I did not have to feel like I was wasting money for only staying for an hour or so. :)

The pictures are not great because Judson did not want me to get to far away from him, and I did not want to get to close to the water with the camera.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Looks like a really fun place to hang out. I am sure Judson will get use to it in time. Next summer will be even better.