Saturday, October 16, 2010

I NEED YOUR HELP!!



Okay so as many of you know it was my birthday on Tuesday. So I have, well had, some birthday money to spend! I have been wanting a new purse lately. This is kind of funny because I do not normally carry a purse because I already have the diaper bag and do not what to carry both. But as Judson needs less for us just going out for a bit I have wanted something more stylish. Something more me and less "hey I'm a Mama".
I also get to go to California for a few days the beginning of November for my friend Kristin's wedding!!! So I will not be in Mama mode then, so thought it would be fun to have a new purse.

But here is the thing... do you like this purse? I could not really decide. It was the one that I liked the most, but am not totally sold. Well I guess I should say that there were others that I liked more, but were at least double the price!! I like that it is big so that I could take things for Judson with if needed, or will have room to take lots of things with me when I travel. But it doesn't have pockets or any kind of organization inside. If you know me... I like me some organization! :) So I need your help! What do you think? I am not so stylish and do not keep up on trends but do not want to fall to far behind either!!

5 comments:

Laura Beth and Cliff said...

I like it,,,Red goes with black and brown outfits and it seems to be a good size. However, if you are wanting to look around some more....I have found that Ross or TJ max has designer bags at a real cheap price.

Ryla said...

That is what I was thinking too, colorwise! I will have to look and see if we have a TJ Maxx here, that is a good idea. It is just tricky because Judson just does not give much of an opinion when we are shopping. :)

Katie said...

To be honest, it's not my favorite...but I'm certainly not Ms. Style so I don't know that my opinion matters. :)

Did you look at Kohl's?

Also, just my opinion, even if another purse costs more its sometimes worth spending the extra money if you really like it and you'll use it. Don't limit yourself to just your bday money (especially since you rarely buy purses).

Mom said...

You will tire of not knowing where anything is. Just always digging for what you want. At least that is me.

Purses are hard things to buy. Like the color. Good luck!!

Kara Scharrer said...

I wish I would have been able to read this earlier cause I think I saw that you already made a decision on a purse. However, I probably wouldn't have had any good advice, though, anyway because I have no idea what is fashionable. Erik always makes fun of my "fashion." It's hard to keep up with fashion and be a mom.