Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Who was I trying to fool!! :)


I loved your opinions!! Thank you for your comments and sharing what you thought! It gave me a lot to think about and I loved the ideas of the other stores to shop at.

Well over the weekend when I bought the red purse I had seen this purse and really liked it but thought that I wanted something nicer. But after reflecting I just wanted something big for traveling to CA and for when I want to take some of Judson's things with also. I also decided that I am not in a season of life that I need/want a nicer purse. I am always in jeans or sweats and never felt like my purse went with what I had on. So this purse is way more my speed right now.

AND

The purse started out costing 14.99, was on clearance for 10.48 but rang up as 3.47. So it for sure is a purse for me!! And if I still want another purse I can still go shopping for one with all the money I saved!!!!

3 comments:

Mom said...

Way to go. I like it. God is so good at blessing us with bargains. learning never to shop without praying first and seeing where God leads. It is exciting to see him work.

Sarah said...

I like this one better! How awesome that you got it for only
$4. What a steal! I've been looking for a purse/diaper bag too, but haven't been able to find anything that I like. I'm tired of carrying around a diaper bag and purse or just a diaper bag and needing something from my purse (which I normally leave in the car.) I'm almost thinking of looking for a cute back pack. Glad you found something that you'll enjoy using.

Heather P said...

So does this one have organiztion pockets? I SO hear that!! Glad you found one...that is a SUPER price wow! I think my Haiku purse/bag will be my last one. =) Beside organization pockets, I NEEDED 2 water bottle pockets. Gotta have my water and I 'suppose' Josalyn wants one too. LOL. ;)