Saturday, October 16, 2010

No Longer Safe!!!




Judson has figured out how to open doors so we had to put the safety nobs on some of our doors. BUT!! Judson has figured out how to open those too!! So our hallway closet that has the cleaning supplies and extra shampoo and things in it is no longer safe. The other day Judson got a bar of soap out ripped into the paper and was chewing on it when I found him. Judson can also open the door to down stairs!! This worries me a little because the stairs are open because it is an unfinished basement. So even though he knows how to do stairs he could easily fall and get hurt. He is so funny when he opens one of the doors though because he is so proud of himself! We already do but for sure will have our hands full with him!!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Wow, that boy is smart!

Grandma Dee said...

I knew he was a genius. Guess you will have your hands full. Good thing he also response to discipline. Can't wait to love on him.

HEather P said...

I think they make something that goes at the top of the door, if you think it is dangerous. I hear you on the hallway closet...I have one just like that. I had to move all my cleaning stuff to under the sink for safety locks. Whew!