Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!!

My boys did a great job of spoiling me this Mother's Day.  Nate had been gone to Texas for a leadership conference called Catalyst last Tuesday through Saturday.  So when he got home Saturday the boys and I were so excited to see him!! I know he was tired from being gone and traveling but he was so great.  He took Judson to the basement for awhile where they created a wonderful card for me, then they stayed and played.  I was able to just sit back and watch a little TV.  It was such a nice break and start to my weekend. 
Then Sunday morning Nate woke up and made a wonderful breakfast, he also took care of lunch and supper as well! It was so fun to spend some time with all my boys and to be spoiled in the process! :)

2 comments:

D's Mom said...

The photo of you with your boys is SO great!! You are beautiful and they are adorable!!

Thanks for your comments on my blog today, I was excited to see them! And believe me, I miss your family too!

Laura Beth and Cliff said...

Oh my goodness!!!! I think this is one of my favorite photos of you and the boys!!!!