Thursday, May 24, 2012

A little time with Grandma Dee and Grandpa Roger

 Last weekend the boys and I went to my parents house.  They borrowed a friends gold cart and took us for a ride around town.  Judson LOVED it.  Lawson liked it too, but the breeze was a little much for him at times. 
 We stopped off at the Elementary school so Judson could play for awhile
 Lawson thought it would be fun to eat the steering wheel! :) He is teething so EVERYTHING gets chewed on. 

 Judson and Grandma Dee were playing bus driver.  Judson was taking Grandma to school.
 This high chair was my Grandpa's when he was a baby.  Fun to have Lawson use it too.

 Both my boys with the chair.  Judson was pointing to some sweet potatoes that fell out of Lawson's mouth. :)
It was a fun trip and the boys travled GREAT!! It is so nice that my parents are only 1 1/2 hours away now.  It was a quick trip though, we went Friday night and came home Saturday night.  Looking to another visit when we have more time together.  

1 comment:

G'pa and G'ma said...

It was a fun day. Busy. Even being closer we don't seem to see you enough. A mom thing I guess but we all have busy schedules.